We treat your privacy as seriously as we would our own. We will never pass on or sell any of your details to anyone else and we will keep any information you provide us with stored secure.
By using the site www.tinyacrefarms.com (the “Service”), you consent to the collection and use of information in accordance with this Policy.
Tiny Acre Farms reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace this Policy by posting the updated version on the site. It is your responsibility to check this Policy periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Service following the posting of any changes to this Policy constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
1. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- Tinyacrefarms.com collects personal information when you make a pre-order, make a purchase, or anytime you provide information to tinyacrefarms.com about yourself.
- Tinyacrefarms.com automatically receives and records other non-personally-identifying information (“Non-Personal Information”) on our server logs from your browser, for example, your IP address, tinyacrefarms.com cookie information, and the pages you visit.
- In order to pre-order or make a purchase on tinyacrefarms.com, you will need to give us certain personal information (name, e-mail address, telephone number, address(s), credit card type, number, expiration, and CSV). We store your contact information in our order entry system. We do not store your credit card details. In fact, your credit card information never passes through our site—it is captured directly by our payment gateway.
2. USES OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Fulfill your orders for products and services.
- Offer products and services that may be of interest to you.
- Facilitate use of our website.
- Analyze use of and improve our website, products, and services.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. You can also learn more about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different browsers. By blocking or deleting cookies used on our Service, you can still use but may not be able to take full advantage of our Service.
4. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Tinyacrefarms.com follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personally identifiable information submitted to us. We secure the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. No method of storage is 100% secure, however, so while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee it’s security.
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to the cart (our payments gateway), it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
5. EFFECTIVE DATE